Upcoming events & projects
- COST Action IS1303 (CHIPME) Final Conference, September 4-6 2017 (Aula Maxima, Quadrangle, NUI Galway) – for more details, go here.
- World Bioethics Day Symposium 2017-2018
- Communicating Bioethics workshop 2018
UNESCO Bioethics Ireland projects & collaborations
- Genetic testing: engaging the West of Ireland – Science Foundation Ireland funded project (led by Dr Heike Felzmann)
- Council of the European Division of the UNESCO Chair in Bioethics project: ‘Electronic health records and vulnerable migrants in Europe’ (coordinated by Dr Oliver Feeney) – Password protected page